Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beginnings

"Mama, take this badge off of me
I can't use it anymore.
It's gettin' dark, too dark for me to see
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door."
- "Knocking on Heaven's Door", Bob Dylan

I am beginning my journey into the world of blogging! After my health bottomed-out, I realized the same old was not working for me. So, after completely changing my lifestyle and moving across these United States, here I am in the Bay Area! 8 months later, with one Natural Chef certification and one quarter of my Masters in Holistic Education under my belt, I am trying to live my life to the fullest in every way.

I am venturing into this online forum to talk about hot issues in holistic health, recipes that taste DELICIOUS in addition to making you feel good, and other musings of the day. I am excited to experiment, make mistakes, and discover things that a truly amazing together.

Let's do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment